Thursday, February 25, 2016

Welcome to the Vintage Cafe Art Room Blog!



Beverly, Kristy, and Donetta did some brainstorming, and Beverly came up with the wonderful idea of having a blog for the Vintage Cafe Swapbot group!  This will be a better, more effective way to share new ideas and techniques,YouTube videos, and other blogs with exciting art and craft projects.

We are full of great ideas, and we're always looking for new techniques and inspirations.  If you have any ideas to share, please let us know so we can post them...the more help and interaction we have, the better!

I'm going to start with a YouTube video showing how to make a flip book.  Adorable, and truly not difficult to make...I know you'll be hooked, as we were!  You can find one of the videos here, and another here.

I think I see a flip book swap posted in the very near future!





No comments:

Post a Comment